BUFFALO SAFARI TOURS*
Not Just a short 60 minute buffalo tour at Custer State Park . . . but much more.
This Black Hills Open-Top-Tour also includes . . .
- The Wildlife Loop (1,300 Buffalo + other wildlife)
- Mt Coolidge (you can see three states)
- Iron Mtn Road (pigtail bridges and one-way tunnels)
- Needles Highway (360 degree views of granite spires, distant prairies and mountain peaks)
- Sylvan Lake (with a picnic lunch and stroll on Sylvan Lake Trail)
Tour does NOT go to Mt Rushmore or Crazy Horse. This BUFFALO SAFARI TOUR is designed for you to leisurely enjoy the outdoor wonders of the Southern Hills . . . lots of wildlife, prairie and mountain vistas and photo ops . . . never rushed . . . Buffalo Safari Tours depart daily at 9:30am from the National Presidential Wax Museum in Keystone. Meet us there . . . or free pickup at Rapid City or Keystone hotels.
*Vehicle selection at discretion of Black Hills Open-Top-Tours